Please read the instructions carefully to complete the form.
STEP 1 : read Carefully the announcements of the call for candidates to which you wish to apply, by consulting the VRRE website (Vice Rectorate of External Relations) or the ERASMUS website
STEP 2 : Consult the file of the call to which you wish to apply.
STEP 3 : Find out about the documents to download (Consult the documents provided).
STEP 4 : Make sure you correctly complete the Learning agreement (the link is indicated on the announcement of the call for applications) signed by your head of department.
STEP 5 : Ensure that your file is complete and submit it in paper version to the VRRE (Vice Rectorate of External Relations).
Administrative procedures :
- Before your departure :
- Complete the application file and submit it to the Erasmus + mobility office at the VRRE (Vice Rectorate of External Relations)
- The mobility office is responsible for nominating candidatesOnce the nomination and the file have been validated and accepted by the partner University.
- Make an appointment with the consulates to apply for your visa.
- During mobility :
- Go to the partner's international relations office and have an arrival certificate completed, signed and stamped
- Proceed to its administrative registration within the host institution
- Enroll Pedagogically for the courses mentioned in the study contract and have it signed. If modifications to the study contract must be made, indicate them on the Erasmus + kit and have the modifications validated by their training managers.
- On-site training
- Candidates engaging in mobility must participate in activities in the different structures of the host university.
- On-site studies:
- You take your exams (continuous and final assessment) on site, and get grades that you validate as part of your Algerian diploma on recognition’s the principle of the period completed in the host institution, with the credits’transfer.
- On-site teaching
- Teachers participating in mobility must have a minimum of 8 hours of lessons, workshops or presentations (excluding conferences and scientific events not organized by the host institution). Final diploma.
- After mobility :
- All documents justifying the stages of mobility must be sent to the VRRE (Vice Rectorate of External Relations).
- Fill out your mobility report online, the link which will be provided to you by an automatic email.