Erasmus + program allows students, teachers and administrative staff to carry out a mobility in a partner establishment of Oran 1 Ahmed Ben Bella University in another European country.
The new Erasmus + program aims to support actions in the fields of education, training, youth and sport for the period 2014-2020.
The objectives of ERASMUS+
Erasmus+ vise également à promouvoir le développement durable des pays partenaires dans le domaine de l’enseignement supérieur et à contribuer aux objectifs de la stratégie de l'UE en faveur de la jeunesse.
The program comprises the following themes:
- Reduce unemployment, especially among the young people
- Promote adult education, particularly in the field of new skills and the skills demanded in the labor market
- Encouraging young people to participate in democratic life in Europe
- Support innovation, cooperation and reforms
- Reduce early school leaving
- Promote cooperation and mobility with EU partner countries
Who can participate ?
The Erasmus + program targets a large number of people and organizations, even if the admission criteria vary from one share to another and from one country to another, The countries that can participate are divided into two main categories :
- the countries participating in the program can take part in all the actions of the Erasmus + program;
- partner countries may take part in certain actions of the program, subject to specific criteria or conditions
For further information about countries which can participate in the program, please consult the relevant section of the Erasmus + Program Guide.