Vice rectorate in charge of external relations, cooperation , animation and communication , and scientific events is charge in :
- Promoting the university's relationship with its socio-economic environment and initiative partnership programmes.
- Initiating action aimed to promote inter-university exchanges and cooperation in the fields of teaching and research.·
- Establishing animation and communication actions.
- Organizating and promoting the scientific events.
- Monitoring teacher’s perfection and training programmes to ensure their consistency.
The Vice Rectorate of External Relations is composed of two departments :
- Inter-University Cooperation & Exchange Service in charge of the management as follows:
National and international partnership agreements
- Co-tutelage of doctoral theses
- European programmes (Tempus, Erasmus Mundus, Erasmus +, ...)
- Bilateral research projects (CMEP, CNRS, PHC Maghreb, PCIM, ...)
- Visits of foreigners (welcomes, Programmes, ...)
- Scholarships abroad (Erasmus Mundus, AUF, Islamic Development Bank (IDB), ...)
- Visa files
- Partnership with the socio-economic sector
- Support structures (CASAM, BLUE, Entrepreneurship House, PAPS Office, ...)
- Department of Communication , and scientific events services, in charge of :
- The Organization of scientific and technical events (Forum, Student Fair, ...)
- Newsletters’ University elaboration.
- Local and international distribution of news via university website.
- The creation of leaflets, brochures, posters, guides, etc ... make.
Dr. ILES Nadia Vice-recteur des Relations Extérieures, de la Coopération et des Manifestations Scientifiques