The Vice Rectorate of External Relations, Cooperation, Animation and Communication and Scientific Manifestations is responsible for :
- Promote the university's relationship with its socio-economic environment and initiate partnership programs.
- Initiate any action to promote inter-university exchanges and cooperation in the fields of teaching and research.
- Conduct animation and communication actions.
- Organize and promote scientific events.
- Monitor teacher development and retraining programs and ensure their consistency.
The Vice Rectorate of External Relations is composed of two departments :
- Inter-University Cooperation and Exchange Service responsible for the management and monitoring of :
National and international partnership agreements
- Cotutelles of doctoral theses
- European program (Tempus, Erasmus Mundus, Erasmus +, ...)
- Bilateral research projects (CMEP, CNRS, PHC Maghreb, PCIM, ...)
- Visits of foreigners (Reception, Programs, ...)
- Scholarships abroad (Erasmus Mundus, AUF, Islamic Development Bank (IDB), ...)
- Visa files
- Partnership with the socio-economic sector
- Support structures (CASAM, BLUE, Entrepreneurship House, PAPS Office, ...)
- Communication and Scientific Manifestations Department responsible for :
- Organization of scientific and technical events (Forum, Student Fair, ...)
- The development of university newsletters
- Dissemination of news and international news on the university website
- The development of leaflets, brochures, posters, guides, etc ...
Pr. Smain Balaska Vice-Rector of External Relations, Cooperation and Scientific Manifestations
Assistant to the Vice Rector